3.7.12

A pint-sized image dump, because you deserve so much more. Wait, that's not right. Ah, never mind.

Back when women were women, and men were glad.
What a crazy kid. Comes to the beach but forgets her telephone.

A classic photo of epic proportions. 
A great movie also known as Five Million Years to Earth.
A film otherwise known as Quatermass
and the Pit.
You can't park that here, Major Tom. Seriously--move it now. I'm not kidding. Can you year me?

I BELIEVE I CAN FLY! Ooop, I guess I was wrong.

Well, Jeff, we're all tired of your stupid air horn. You blow that thing one last time and the birds
will be the least of your problems.

Born to hand jive, baby! 






"So what? Big deal." said everyone in the world, collectively. 

They were out of business in less than a year, after losing many of their potential customers to the
'High Quality Airlines' company.


Of course when you're in Manawatu, everything seems like magic.

1931--when automobiles were far from fuel efficient, but it didn't matter--
gasoline was like a nickle a gallon.

We all know I'm certainly not here to judge people, but seriously
dude, what the hell were you thinking? That's not going to grow back.

Bat Girl had a very active crime fighting career despite the handicap of being
born without a pelvis.

A film known as both Five Million Years to Earth AND Quatermass and the Pit.

This ad generated far less response then was expected.

This caption is misleading. What it doesn't tell you is that he stole a Rembrant drawing from the
museum. Shame on you Sal.

"Tee hee! Superboy, I can see you're nuts!"

I think the lesson to be learned here is to avoid this address.

Well, it looks like somebody is hungry!

The REAL Dark Knight. Accept no substitutes. 

The best damn NES cartridge ever. Each game comes with a bottle of Scotch.

An early poduction still photo from The NOT-SO Forbidden Planet.

You know a film is good if the title is the word ROBOT spelled backward.

Call me old fashioned, but I don't believe these two things
go together. For starters, it's not hygienic. 

No comments: