8.10.12

The roughneck rowdiness of Steve Huston.

For more of Steve's illustrations, click here!
I'm pretty sure this is how Charles Bukowski saw the world. 


Does anyone else smell old gym socks? I do.

I'm sure the young lady is posing but she does look as though
she fell out of the balcony.

Even Huston's women look tough enough to kick my ass.
I don't know what she's doing and frankly I don't care. 

Guy pulling a rope or wire. Whichever it is, he's doing a fine job.


Ugh! Manual labor. 

A profile of pugilism ruined by the painter's nephew running into frame. I hate that kid.

Ack! More manual labor. I need a fresh can of Dr. Pepper but I'm too lazy to go to the kitchen.

Either the painter had a stroke while painting this or the boxer hits hard enough to unravel his gloves.

Thank God the working dudes are going home. They were making me feel guilty. Hmmm. My
Dr. Pepper is still empty. I should get off my lazy butt and buy one of those little refrigerators I can
tuck under my desk. 

My favorite of the lot. I'm sure the painter will be thrilled to hear the news.

Blech! This sport totally lacks in personal space. I only let my wife get this close once a year on my
birthday. 

Hey! Come on, guy. I'm trying to run a family place here. Cover that thing
up, would you? Ach! Now my new Dr. Pepper tastes all funny.

No comments: